5n2 FOOD PANTRY
Our food pantry provides free food supplies to community members who are in need of additional support. Supplies include a variety of non-perishable and perishable items.
The goals of this program are:
1. To enable recipients to prepare meals in their own home.
2. To provide an additional food resource in our community.
3. To reduce the stigma of using a food bank.
This service is available to clients through an agency referral.
5n2 Food Pantry Guidelines
- Please wear a face mask. It is now mandatory to wear a face mask or face covering in indoor public spaces, according to the COVID 19: Mandatory Mask or Face Covering Bylaw.
- Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment. If you have not arrived within 5 minutes of your appointment time, it will be cancelled.
- Please call us if you are running late.
- You will receive two empty grocery bags upon entrance. Please fill these as you see fit. (Due to Covid-19 restrictions, you will not be allowed to use your own grocery bag)
- Note that you may only take a maximum of two of each item, as we want to ensure there is a variety available for everyone.
- Each recipient is limited to a 15 minute time slot per week.
- Please note that our food is often rescued and/or donated. We ask all clients to check the best before date before consuming any items they receive from the pantry.
- This service is only available to clients through an agency referral.
- If clients are interested in becoming a recurring client, they should contact 5n2 staff so they can be booked for an extended period of time.
Register with one of the below agencies to get access to 5n2 Food Pantry
Address: 2100 Ellesmere Rd, Unit #305, Scarborough, ON, M1H 3B7
Address: 2100 Ellesmere Rd, Scarborough, ON, M1H 3B7
Scarborough Center for Healthy Communities Agency
Address: 629 Markham Rd, Unit #2, Scarborough, ON, M1H 2A4
|Agency Name||Email Address||Phone Number||Address|
|Second Chancefirstname.lastname@example.org||(647)271-4891||2100 Ellesmere Rd, Unit #305, Scarborough, ON, M1H 3B7|
|Community Outreachemail@example.com||(416)271-9916||2100 Ellesmere Rd, Scarborough, ON, M1H 3B7|
|Scarborough Center For Healthy Communities (SCHC)||firstname.lastname@example.org||(416)642-9445||629 Markham Rd, Unit #2, Scarborough, ON, M1H 2A4|
Note: 5n2 is not responsible for any health issues or sickness that could arise from consuming 5n2 Food Pantry products.
5n2 Food Pantry hours & contact details: