Our Food Pantry and Gardens programs are currently on pause as we are operating from a temporary location.
With 5n2 Gardens project we have three main goals –
- To engage and educate the community on gardening and environmental food systems.
- To promote healthy eating.
- To reduce food insecurity.
By facilitating interactive workshops, community members will learn how to grow, maintain and harvest crops.
This initiative promotes the values of community service, environmental stewardship and environmental education.
5n2 Gardens Guidelines
- Please bring your own gloves and you will receive gardening tools from us.
- Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment. Please call us if you are running late.
- Each person is limited to two hour time slot.