5n2 Food Pantry
Our pantry provides groceries to community members who are in need of additional support.
This service is available by appointment only. .
We are not taking any new clients for the pantry until April, 2022.
5n2 Food Pantry Guidelines
- Please wear a face mask. It is now mandatory to wear a face mask or face covering in indoor public spaces, according to the COVID 19: Mandatory Mask or Face Covering Bylaw.
- Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment. If you have not arrived within 5 minutes of your appointment time, it will be cancelled.
- Please call us if you are running late.
- You will receive two empty grocery bags upon entrance. Please fill these as you see fit. (You will not be allowed to use your own grocery bag)
- Note that you may only take a maximum of two of each item, as we want to ensure there is a variety available for everyone.
- Each receipient is limited to a 15 minute time slot.