5n2 Food Pantry respects the privacy of our staff, volunteers and donors and we are committed to keeping your personal information accurate, confidential, secure and private. 5n2 Food Pantry does not sell, rent, or trade its mailing lists.
- Accountability – we are responsible for all personal information in our possession, and we keep your personal information in the strictest confidence.
- Identifying Purposes – we obtain and record personal information only for specific purposes that we disclose to you.
- Consent – we collect, use or disclose your personal information only with your permission.
- Limiting collection – information we collect from you is for the purposes identified at the time of collection.
- Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention – we will keep your personal information only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it had been obtained. 5n2 Food Pantry has developed guidelines and procedures for the disposal/destruction of personal information once its original purposes have been fulfilled.
- Accuracy – we make our best efforts to ensure that all personal information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. You may seek a correction for any information that you find to be incomplete or incorrect.
- Safeguards – Access to your personal information is protected by safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of that information and the method of collection.
- Openness – 5n2 Food Pantry will readily make available to you information about our policies and practices, in a form that is simple and easy to understand.
- Individual Access – we allow you access to your personal information.
- Challenging Compliance – You may make a privacy complaint to 5n2 Food Pantry at any time by contacting the Privacy Officer listed below. All complaints are investigated and, should a complaint be justified, 5n2 Food Pantry will take all appropriate steps required to rectify the situation.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.